We’re available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Once your baby is 6-8 weeks old, we will facilitate a smooth transition into your pediatric office. We’re a bridge of support between you and your primary pediatrician.
We work with our families to create individualized plans, then implement those care plans with compassion from pregnancy through birth, the transition home, and up to the first few months after baby’s arrival.
- Pre-Birth Consultations
- In-Hospital Nursery Care*
- Newborn (48-72 Hr.) Visitation*
- In-Home 2 Week Well Visits
- In-Home 1 Month Well Visits
- In-Home Phototherapy If Necessary
- Weight Checks
- Baby Care Summary (for Primary Pediatrician)
- Lactation Support
- Maternal Depression Screening
- Environmental Assessments
- 24/7 Access to Doctor
Stay connected to RVA Baby!
- PO Box 17736 | Richmond, VA 23226